Thursday, September 17, 2009

Snaps from Voyadores Festival 2009

I was in the streets when this event happened, ahh, good thing my old little nikki was with me, so I fired away like crazy.

Click picture for a better view.


The wind during their performance was perfect

I'm learning now, you can talk to them and ask permission if you can take a picture of them. So I smiled and and said, Hi, I'm Jerry Mcguirre(not my real name of course, hehe) can I take a picture of you, and she said with pleasure sir :-) click!

I hope you liked our company fans

Gulp, gulp, gulp gulp, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....

What about you guys, do you also need some gulp gulp? :-)

We are on the same boat, whatever our goal is, we'll successfully reach it.

I wonder where the source of joy is..


More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment