Friday, August 21, 2009

Direction to your home away from home in Legazpi



Mayon Volcano and Legazpi City at night
How will you know that you're in the province of Albay? Once you have seen the most famous landmark in the Bicol Region, the Mayon Volcano and the capital city of the province you are indeed in Albay.

I was on an official business trip to Legazpi a day ago, the weather was exremely hot and I'm thinking that the active Mayon volcano could be the culprit for the very humid weather but it was definitely fine, I felt great relief everytime Mayon will show its beauty (when there are no clouds covering her).

The business trip became a sort of a relaxing vacation when I looked for a hotel where I can rest and spend the night over. The place was recommended by a friend, The name of the hotel is Jennifer Hotel, with the name you might think that the hotel has a naughty reputation, you know what I mean. I lost my way in finding my path to the recommended place, I was thinking that it's near the highway but the truth is you have to walk through a small road, like 500 meters away from the highway. You have to tell the jeepney driver to drop you off at St. Agnes (a school), from there you can find your way going to Jennifer.

I was in disbelief when I arrive at the place it was very far from what I was expecting, the place was awesome, and when I say awesome it is an understatement, it was great!



And the full name of the hotel is Jennifer's Kababayan Hotel Inc.
Now that's a decent name, a decent name for a very decent place. I guess the pictures above speaks for the kind of environment you'll experience once yout visit the place. The hotel is located at J. Estevez St., Guevarra Subdivision, Legazpi City, Albay.

As for the rate, it's unimaginably reasonable, and for someone who has a limited budget I didn't worry at all. I want you to experience it as well. you won't regret it. The place was great, the rate was great and the people there were also great. True indeed, I experienced a home away from home in Legazpi.
If you want to know more about the place please visit their web. http://www.jennifers-hotel.com/Hotel.asp


FYI. bit by bit we are bringing this site to life:-)

10 comments:

  1. The place is nice. It has a friendly price and the amenities are also great! Your site has been very helpful...the hotel owner must give credit to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. did it for free, they don't even know that i made a blog about them, the place was just great, and it's great mentioning here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Big LP,

    English Please

    Thanks,

    Pathfinder

    ReplyDelete
  7. Posts by Big LP were deleted, posting links to adult sites here is strictly prohibited.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey. this is really cool...better than your other bloggie. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is good stuff... very handy tip(s) for travellers... hope to visit that place soon!! hmph!

    ReplyDelete