Sunday, October 11, 2009

Directions on how to stretch your 20 pesos

Life is hard, and life's a compromise. I'm not complaining that life is unfair or tired of living. But there are some crazy people who complains too much about their lives and if you ask them if they want to get killed they'll definitely say I'm okay with this life.


I had a very tough day last Saturday, I want to buy barbeques(please ignore the spelling), the vendor was selling it for 8 pesos each, so without any worries I asked the vendor to hand me over five smoking, fresh off the grill barbeques. I was about to finish the fifth stick when I found out that I only have 20 pesos, I tried to compute if 5X8 is equal to 20, but I was wrong I should pay 40 pesos, which means I'm dead meat. If I can recover the other barbeques from my innards and re-assemble it again I'll definitely do it and give it back to the vendor and tell her that her barbeque sucks that I needed to return it (I can be evil sometimes).

My new barbeque place and yes bbq here is great

I probably need to use my looks and my charm this time to escape the situation. I started to talk to the vendor, telling her " you know what? your barbeque is really, really good with a huge grin on my face (she looked at me and said, pede bikol, di ako makaintindi englis noy). I also told her that I can write about her barbeque on my blogsite, I told her that this blogsite are being visited by a lot people from Japan, US, England, Dubai that if they read this they might come to your place and buy your barbeque, or probably even your store. She asked me, what's in it for me? I simply told her that she just need to give me a discount, 20 pesos for five barbeques and the vendor said "okay". I fled away with a huge grin on my face and a bloated tummy that afternoon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment