Saturday, September 5, 2009

TIME OUT from the usual Bicol Directions blog


Okay, I just want to remind you that this blogsite is not only existing to give directions, we are also here to give or probably to draw out some realizations. I want you to look at the picture above.
I visited the grave of my friend today and this one caught my attention. I'm not even sure if I have to post this one here, I'm uncertain, if I'm the one in that grave will I get embarassed? I'm also unsure, but I know this picture up there is telling us something and I just know what it is and I'll keep it to myself.

I hope you'll have a realization as well, you can keep it to yourself or share it using our comment section.

fyi: Pathfinder is joining Traslacion this Peñafrancia Fiesta.

2 comments:

  1. here's one for the road...very poignant image, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just to momentarilly stay away from the usual blogging i've been doing here dude. thanks you :-)

    ReplyDelete